Multi-million dollar company is looking for the industry’s best sales people and designers. We offer the tools, systems, flexibility and support to help make motivated people successful. We offer a beautiful state-of-the-art 8,000 square ft showroom, CAD design software along with the latest technology, creative marketing efforts and involvement in many professional organizations to help create qualified lead sources along with industry knowledge and educational tools to support your success. Our business is based on a commitment to providing good quality products at a fair price to our customers and then backing those products with integrity and unmatched customer satisfaction that leads to a high level of referral and repeat customers.
Seeking an enthusiastic Kitchen & Bath Designer/Salesperson with a professional attitude and appearance to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for working with customers to develop designs and layouts, assist with product selections that meet the customer’s needs and is responsible for direct customer interaction and sales. Candidate will be expected to handle multiple projects at a time, provide exceptional customer service and superior follow through in a fast paced environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage customer relationships with homeowners and contractors from initial contact through the completion of the project.
- Identify and develop sales leads; prepare sales reports; plan and complete sales calls and customer follow up to convert leads to sales.
- Designing and selling kitchen and bath cabinetry.
- Meet with clients to develop design ideas, including in our showroom, on-site assessment visits and field measurements.
- Design creation using CAD design software, including developing floor plans, elevations and drawings including installation notes and details.
- Communicate with customers via phone & email to answer customer product and technical specification questions.
- Compute budget ranges and price estimates/quotes for customers; accurately place and monitor orders throughout the ordering process and work effectively with manufacturer and other vendors through to project completion.
- Effectively assist customers with after sale customer service issues and requests.
- Keep current on products offered in our showroom and keep up on current industry trends.
- Working knowledge and minimum of 2 years of experience with cabinetry, countertops, appliances and associated products and materials.
- 2 Years previous sales experience demonstrating a strong sales presence, in a customer focused retail setting with responsibility for direct customer interaction in kitchen design and sales or industry related environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment with strong problem solving, organizational/time management and listening skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of customers with varying levels of product knowledge.
- Prior experience and proficiency with CAD kitchen design software a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications a must.
- Availability to work some evening and weekend hours.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Creativity and excellent people skills a must.
- Submission of a design portfolio demonstrating design and CAD Kitchen Design skills is required.
The position is commission draw offering a great commission structure with incentive programs and flexibility. We offer a benefits package including health, dental and vision programs along with a 401k plan.
Please send resume to email@example.com.